Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All You Need To Prepare For Giving Birth


Congratulations!! If you were interested enough to read this article, then most probably your due date is close, or you might want to be so happy with the baby that you want to know everything all together. Both ways, any mom to be must consider what to take in her way to give birth for the little one who is going to lighten your life. First thing you need to know is that the hospital will be ready with most things your baby needs. So, don't feel that you have to get lots of things.
Actually I did this mistake and prepared a big bag that was no use for me. Here are the things I actually needed:
- Clean towel and comb
- Comfy slippers
- Under wears like the ones used during pregnancy " don't rush for bikini" and take more than one in case of excess bleeding
- Robe and something comfortable to wear after giving birth.
- 2 of clothes the baby needs in case one of them was small or not good enough for him or her.
- Hat, socks, and blanket Cause the baby is still familiar with your womb warmth.
- Car seat but I actually was holding him and I didn't take one.
That's it pretty much. You don't have to get diapers, pads, shampoo, or anything else. The hospital will take care of it.
It is also important to get a camera to picture your angel's first look and to get the first photo with your baby.
You will be very tired. So, you should have someone to be with you like your partner or mom and to be with them even when you go home to help you for the first couple days.
Also when my due date was very close, I went to the salon to have my hair done, get a new cut and to have a facial mask. This really helped me to feel kind of beautiful and ready for the new life I’m going to have and it helped me a lot cause I have thick and frizzy hair that could have become really ugly if it was not done already.
You are entering a new phase of life that could be very hard and stressful at the beginning but I assure you that you will feel overwhelmed with happiness as soon as you get used to it. I am currently not sleeping more than 5 hours but I totally love it

No comments:

Post a Comment